Senior Front End Developer
San Francisco, NYC, Boston, Remote
Submit your resume
We are an early stage startup looking to disrupt the data privacy market. Our product will deliver technology, not process, to help businesses deliver value to consumers while leveraging their data without violating privacy and trust requirements. Our patent pending innovation combines cryptography, differential privacy and distributed ledgers, to ensure ownership, and use of, consumer data, adhering to regulations by design. We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who has mastered front end programming. You will be responsible for the design and development of the application front-end architecture and components and ensuring application stability, security and responsiveness.
- Knowledge of back-end programming languages like Python, Go and/or Java/Scala.
- Experience in scaling applications to a large number of concurrent users.
- Development experience for both mobile and web applications.
- Experience with cloud APIs and working with AWS or GCP.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git/GitHub.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Develop front-end application architecture
- Work within a microservice architecture
- Understand and implement security and data protection standards
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
6+ years of professional experience with the following:
- Project lifecycle and Agile methodology
- Automated unit and integration tests
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Strong communication/presentation skills
Nice to Have:
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer science.
Experience in the early-mid stages of a fast-growing company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment with us are considered equally and without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or any 3rd parties. All submissions will be considered a gift and no fee will be due.